Hello

Really? Does anybody specified the Zoom slider or the appearance menu
behavior? How many people assisted developers to define, document and
test the issues in the bug tracker? Or any other change?

I was just going to submit the bug for it was my complaint.

I think there is a big misunderstanding, since the community isn't yet
that close together as I would like it to be. For example, there are
many new developers who try to deal with the code - which is incredibly
difficult. Many of the features / changes are not (reasonable) perfect
yet ... there is no (simple) way to request improvements.

I was mearly asking whether the develpers are working on this at all.

Maybe this presentation sheds some light on how developers currently
address changes:
http://www.youtube.com/user/fosdemtalks?gl=DE#p/u/8/-Olx3EvJMl0

iv seen this video, it was good. its proboble because of this video that I
am apart of this team.

But, to me, small improvements are a chance
to work together with the individual developers and to make them aware
of user needs. That also means that UI changes (step by step) are
implemented.

I know that this is all going to have to change little by little. this is
not going to change over night. is there a millstone plan put in place so
that we can even start on changing the UI.

But if you are a designer with some understanding for development needs:
What can you do now to improve LibreOffice?

I am not a developer, at this point in time I can do nothing help. aside
from bug reports. which I will do but I wanted to ask you guys what was
going on before I just start making bug reports.

 There are so many topics that could be addressed ... it is just picking
them. Some of them are more or less related to what Citrus addressed. Some
are related to artwork / branding improvements.

I get this, I love what you guys have done here. I have been helping where I
can with all the artwork / branding stuff. I just want to get this to the
point where we can start doing some major improvments to the UI. because
right now its freaking ugly.