Larry,

Le Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:21:01 -0600,
Larry Gusaas <larry.gusaas@gmail.com> a écrit :

On 2011/07/06 12:52 PM  Sigrid Carrera wrote:
How is describing how the situation for the volunteers is, telling
you "to fix the problem yourself"? I am happy to fix it for you.
Just buy me a Mac (any will do) and I add the Mac specific content
to the documentation. But I myself can't afford to buy a Mac.
Do you know how many times I have seen responses to a problem telling
the poster to contribute a solution themselves or pay someone to do
so? You response falls into the same condescending category,
especially your remark about buying you a Mac.

What a bunch of elitist bullshit.

Larry

Almost every email you're sending sounds aggressive or impolite. I
don't know what you are trying to achieve here, but you're not behaving
in a proper way. It's not the first time I've mentioned this to you.
Perhaps you think that our lists are places where you can
vent your own frustrations. But I can assure you that's not the right
place. If you think Apache OpenOffice will be a more welcoming place
for your critic please do go there, and I really mean it, the door is
open for you to pack your stuff and move on. You won't be regretted.

Charles.