On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:21:01 -0600
Larry Gusaas <larry.gusaas@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2011/07/06 12:52 PM  Sigrid Carrera wrote:
How is describing how the situation for the volunteers is, telling you "to fix the problem
yourself"? I am happy to fix it for you. Just buy me a Mac (any will do) and I add the Mac
specific content to the documentation. But I myself can't afford to buy a Mac.
Do you know how many times I have seen responses to a problem telling the poster to contribute
a solution themselves or pay someone to do so? You response falls into the same condescending
category, especially your remark about buying you a Mac.

What a bunch of elitist bullshit.

It's not elitist bullshit. I can't afford one - I am unemployed and get no money from the
government because I studied the last five years instead of working and earning money. So I have to
see how I manage to live. You don't have to buy me anything.

If you don't like it here, no one forces you to stay. Just go over to Apache OOo and see if the
grass is there greener than here. Or stay here, but don't complain. I'm happy either way.

Sigrid