Hi Astron,

thanks for the proposal. Although Vegur has some glitches, we currently
try to stick with the font - if possible. Maybe this helps a bit:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Fonts

Cheers,
Christoph

Am Sonntag, den 24.04.2011, 22:22 +0200 schrieb Astron:
Hi,
I don't know if this a good solution, since the font is terribly
non-free, but you can always just use the Myriad Pro font (included
with every copy of Adobe Reader -- try searching the installation
directory[1]) of which Vegur seems to be a copy.
If you want a free font, I'd also recommend FreeSans (a nice copy of
Helvetica) or maybe Liberation Sans [2] (which LibreOffice people seem
to use often for other text).

Astron.

[1] should be under /opt/Adobe/Reader9/Resource/Font
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Liberation_fonts