Hola Amigos,

Alright here is the problem, visually:

http://lo-portal.us/temp/na-dvd-case-es-04-11-24.png

That is the first pass of an Español version of the DVD cover.

Examples of the problem can be seen in the words:
Versión and Ofimática

The letters with diacritics do not have equal proportions, to my eye
anyhow, as those that do not have them - looking back I new see it in
the translation of the DVD label also, but it is much more pronounced
with the larger font on the piece.

So - what is the shared wisdom on how to proceed:

Switch all the text to a different font?

Try to fix the vegur font and offer it back to the community at large?

Open to any and all ideas - thanks much,

Drew