Hi Paulo, all,

2011/1/24 Paulo José <pauloup@gmail.com>:
HI all,

I had playing with Christoph's icon set last day, trying to make the 256px
version for some icons. I made
icons to Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw and Base. My style is a little
different, so I also made [few] changes in the background "document" to make
sure they "fit"... :)

Wow, now that's what I call 'value added' - the extra detail really
makes the icons outstanding! I was amazed when I saw them - excellent,
and thank you!!!

Some feedback from me:
I agree with Mike that the Base icon looks a little out of place
because it appears very shiny and IMHO our icons should not really go
for the shiny look but rather for depth (which you did extremely well
with the Impress icon).
Also, now that the graphics inside the document have so much depth and
'special effects', the outlines look very flat by comparison. This is
where maybe a small inner shadow might help to add some depth.

For decrease the SVG file size (1.5MB), I saved the file in the Compressed
Inkscape Format (SVGZ - 116KB). But the wiki uploader don't allow this
filetype, so I uploaded the normal SVG file... :/

I'll post this request on the website list.

I hope you like them. Commentaries and critiques are welcome :). I hope also
we can complete all steps said by Berhnard and may release the new icons in
LibreOffice 3.3.1. :D

Thank you, Paulo and well done - keep it up :)

Regards,
Ivan.