On 06/17/2011 11:43 AM, drew wrote:
On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 10:10 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
am just getting those updated Extras download in a different folder
within my LibreOffice folders on my system.  That way it can be
looked
at later.  I would like to find these other language version as
well.
It just takes time and a translation button on my browser to find the
right Spanish and French download pages.
Sounds good to me.

You never cease to impress me with you energy :)

//drew
I do what I can, when I can with my physical limitations. I use to do a lot of physical work, but now I have to limit myself to the work I can do with my mind [what is left of one after 3 strokes] and my typing skills. I sit at the computer for only a few hours, at most, each day. The rest is taken up with relaxing and stress relief. Reading SciFi/Fantasy books and watching TV Science channels with a little bit of movies once any a while. Keeping my mind active without causing stress is my goal. I use to write programs in a semi-sleep state when I had a difficult problem to fix. My college professors told me I looked at problems "sideways" or from an "off angle" approach that solved the problems faster than they usually could. The stress of doing 40+ hours a week programming for work and more at home for myself was what caused my first stroke. Lost a lot of skill mentally and physically then, but I keep trying to get those skills back.

Energy is not the issue. Trying to stop my mind from working too much to often is the real issue for me. Workaholic forced to become a relaxed individual is what I had to do. So I am use to "high energy state of work" pushing me to the limit of health. Three strokes later and now I have learned to stop and "smell the roses" for my own good between times of all-out mental and typing work.