I just sent an email to the marketing ML, subject line "Introduction
about me" (no it wasn't about ME) in which I mention the NA-DVD project
and speak directly to Tim about it.

Now I'm not even going to give a link to that email - it doesn't really
matter in the overall scheme of this email.

I will simply translate the acronym from the subject line:

"Let's finally finish the Frick'n transfer of the North America DVD to
SilverStripe CMS, already"

So - I propose a quick sprint and that needs a kick-off - so this email
is it. Also, some type of work plan with a projected end date aren't bad
things to have ether.

How about just a projected end date for the moment - July 7th.

Now for the plan - catch the next email installment in this thread,
which will have a link to an email posted to the projects mailing list.

TTFN,

//drew