On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 10:03 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
On 06/17/2011 09:39 AM, drew wrote:
<snip>

What I am talking about it what is shown on this page
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/  , or any other link on the top
of the navigation bar[s].  It would make life simpler

Really - for who. I just don't see the benefit of having this at a page
level on the disc image.

 if we could do
that, but that may be a future option.  Hopefully the system has that
type of option.

Well, yes the CMS does have that ability but the CMS is not on the disc,
that is just static HTML generated out of the CMS system.

I would be more the open to exploring this for future updates but would
ask that we table the idea of page level language choice for the first
cut - would you be OK with that?

Could you give me the needed info so I can look at that system and maybe
get an account started?  I do not know where it is located, URL wise.

Yes - I'll follow up with you on this.

<big snip>

At the end of the month 3.4.1 is due out - if on schedule.  Once that is
out, it may be considered "stable" enough for most non-business users.
3.4.2 or 3.4.3 might be ready for business users.

Right but 3.3.x is the stable line for today and let's get that image
setup first - right now I would just like to do what is needed to ensure
we don't stall again.

Best wishes,

//drew