On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 11:52 -0500, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:

Drew gave out versions at SCALE.  We can see want can be done to give
out our N.A. disc at other English speaking events in the US and Canada.

Nope I'm sorry to disappoint - it never worked, I updated the files on
the plane even, but when the first disc was burned it was not correct
and did not display the correct files.

I had a bunch of blanks that did go out to a few people - they are
waiting on the iso to finish them and use them, (I have a small email
list here waiting to be contacted)

I have another 10 or so that will be sent to the next event with an
files.

I merged what I did on the plane, on the thumbnail drive, into the files
on my machine here at home, over the weekend, and I can actually make a
disc now that works - but it is not the files you have.

So - that is the other quandry I have for the couple of people I have
those discs to, and direct contact info for, I really need to respond to
them sooner rather then later.

You however, have a lot more stuff and it makes a better going forward
image IMO.

Ah - I'll put this image up to my server tonight - will take all night I
think..

//drew