[libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website

Italo Vignoli-5 wrote
> Unfortunately, there are countries like Italy where the average command
> of English is below any acceptable level, and a vast majority of people
> would just close the window because text is only in English (whatever
> text). Anyway, it is already an improvement over the current situation.

I'm totally open for suggestions so if you think that a translated line is
needed, I'll check the possibilities of having it like that. Do you think
that changing 'here' to 'it.libreoffice.org' would motivate the person to
click on it (since there's IT in there). Or maybe link the text 'Italian
(Italy)' as well?

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Website-f1644957.html