Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design

Hi André,

2010/10/12 Andre Schnabel <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>:
> Hi,
>
>> Von: Sigrid Carrera <sigrid.carrera@googlemail.com>
>

>> I'm not sure, if my way is the right one - but I was able to create a
>> new DE related website just by changing/editing the URL. The next
>> thing I saw was a message that this page does not exist and I was
>> asked, if I want to create this page.
>
> Well .. this is the way how wikis work. If you don't find the content,
> then you are free to add it ;)

Yeah, I know, that this is how Wikis work. The only thing I wasn't
sure about is, *how* am I supposed to create a new page? Just by
editing the URL? I have seen other wikis that have a link in the menu
bar that is named "create site / content" (or whatever one thinks,
that fit here) you click on it and you get a new blank page. You then
can add it to the different categories it should belong to.
And I know other wikis that require that you add a "link" to an
existing page. If you click then on this link, you can edit and modify
the page. So, another different way to create a page. ;)

Sigrid