Re: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?

On Tuesday 12 October 2010 09:44, Per Eriksson wrote:

> Hmm, I have heard about this before. It sounds like something to do
> with caching configuration. I will try to remember how it was solved
> once when this happened myself.

Could you try to disable any caching?

So we could see if there are additional issues with cookie path
settings. My feeling says, that the rich editor does some strange
things with cookies as I get 7 of them at once, all identical:

Name: tdf_wiki_session
Wert: 2gf3r59ph0ktkj5s4bsb939m85
Host: wiki.documentfoundation.org
Pfad: /