[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?
- From: Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 00:00:58 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm sorry, but I feel stupid at the moment. I'd like to translate an
existing page into German, but it looks, like I can't create a new
I am registered and logged in and I confirmed my email address. I could
edit yesterday the tasks page, so I guess I should be able to add a new
page as well.
So am I missing something? Or is this maybe related to the error that
several other people reported earlier today?
I am using Chromium as my browser on a Mandriva Linux system, if this
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?||Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] How to navigate the Wiki?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?