[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?
- From: Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 00:09:44 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 12.10.2010 00:00, schrieb Sigrid Carrera:
> I'm sorry, but I feel stupid at the moment. I'd like to translate an
> existing page into German, but it looks, like I can't create a new
> I am registered and logged in and I confirmed my email address. I could
> edit yesterday the tasks page, so I guess I should be able to add a new
> page as well.
> So am I missing something? Or is this maybe related to the error that
> several other people reported earlier today?
In my case it helped to log on and off a few times, then it worked.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?||Nino Novak <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?||Sigrid Carrera <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] How to navigate the Wiki?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?