[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] User support mailist -- link on Download page?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] User support mailist -- link on Download page?
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:54:19 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
There has been mention on the discuss mailist about how difficult it is for users to find the link to the user support mailist link on the website.
I had someone download the suite and he emailed me for support because he couldn't find the support mailist. I just told him that things were still being organised.
It would seem to make most sense on the Download page, at the bottom right under the section: "Beta Release Notes". Maybe under a heading of "LibreOffice User Support"? More than likely, a user having downloaded the distro would go back to the downloads section to look for some kind of documentation or user support link.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] User support mailist -- link on Download page?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Added a wiki page for keeping track of sites in use
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] User support mailist -- link on Download page?