Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design

Hi Henry,

2010/10/12 HenryGR <henrygr@henrygr.com>:
> Hi Khiano and all
>
> If this is not the right place for this, my apologies, pls. let me know.
> Looking for Spanish language pages, found nothing and your comment is the one I
> saw regarding languages.
> Q. How can I create the Spanish (Spain, es-ES) pages?

I'm not sure, if my way is the right one - but I was able to create a
new DE related website just by changing/editing the URL. The next
thing I saw was a message that this page does not exist and I was
asked, if I want to create this page.

HTH
Sigrid