Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design

Thanks Per.
Successfully created the page in Spanish I will keep adding content as soon as I can.

--
You keep going, have a Nice day!
¡Sigue adelante, Que tengas un buen día!

Consider the environment. Before printing this message, make sure is necessary.
Cuida el entorno. Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrate de que es necesario.