[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design
- From: Per Eriksson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:22:46 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I was looking at the Fedora project and how nicely they have integrated their normal website with their wiki. The navigation between the sites works seamlessly, and they look very much the same.
I would like to get the same experience when visiting our sites, and have come up with a couple of suggestions:
* Adjusting the header so that it does not move when navigating between the sites.
* The wiki's logo link goes to the website giving the user one front page.
* Adding the website's main navigation to the top?
Anyway, these are just suggestions that I think would improve the user experience overall.
Please give me your thoughts and ideas. If you all think these are good ideas I would be happy to integrate them.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design||Bernhard Dippold <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design||Erich Christian <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Mehrsprachiges Wiki
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design