Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design

Hi Benjamin, all!

I am a very selective reader at the moment ... selective due to time
constraints, not because of lacking interest. So just a ...

Am Montag, den 11.10.2010, 11:24 -0400 schrieb Benjamin Horst:
> Let's create a wireframe before building, so we can share with this
> list and get feedback, in order to build the best system we can. I'll
> try to create an example to start from.

... "Thank you!" from my side. I'll try to join the discussion to not to
forget to add the UX point-of-view (if required, desired).

Have a nice evening!

Christoph