Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design

Hi Khiano and all

If this is not the right place for this, my apologies, pls. let me know.
Looking for Spanish language pages, found nothing and your comment is the one I
saw regarding languages.
Q. How can I create the Spanish (Spain, es-ES) pages?

Rgds,
Henry.

--
You keep going, have a Nice day!
¡Sigue adelante, Que tengas un buen día!

Consider the environment. Before printing this message, make sure is necessary.
Cuida el entorno. Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrate de que es necesario.