Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2013-06-03 09:44:

I had the same issue with the public ip my isp had given me for my business
line. I contacted them to let them know that it was black listed and it was
quickly resolved. I think at this point Florian would need to file a
support request letting hetzner know the ips in question and informing them
the date that ip address was black listed was prior to the ip being given
to the TDF and they should immediately get it resolved.

I think Hetzner has no other options than I do - APEWS simply does not offer delisting, it not even has a point of contact. Some had success with posting on the Usenet or in a blog, but it looks tedious and may take quite a while - Hetzner has no other options here.

The problem lies somewhere else: Using APEWS is simply not a good choice, it seems, so it's sad Tim's ISP is blocking based on it.

I checked the Hetzner customer forum, and the APEWS problem is known - even the Hetzner CEO himself said, using APEWS is discouraged and there is no known way to get delisted.

I just did a check on apews.org and non of the domains are coming up as
being black listed so it seems the ip addresses have already been removed.

DNSBLs work on an IP basis, not on a domain basis.

Florian