I thought this might be needed to be stated on this list. . . .

I have had 3 different LO list email"accounts" start bouncingback to LO's system - but not all of them.

website@global.libreoffice.org
design@global.libreoffice.org
users@global.libreoffice.org

I have emailed Florian about this issue that has been picked up now that there has been an upgrade to the "list management package".

I have found out that LO is using an IP address that has been black listed at "apews.org".
The query to their system states
"Entry matching your query: E-179983  5.0.0.0/8"
"Special Reason: IP allocation to providers with a bad reputation"
and
"History: Entry created 2007-05-28 2012-05-31: Reason changed from No traffic until allocated IP allocations to providers with a bad reputation"

It looks like someone using that IP, or IP address's original service provider, had a "bad reputation" and now that the "bilbo2.documentfoundation.org" is using a "5.9.xxx.xxx", the system of the provider of the email account[s] I use uses several black listing services. It seems that only one has the "5.9.xxx.xxx" IP address in their system. LO was not even around back in 2007. So I was told by my email people that the IP provider may need to address this with the black listing service.

"pumbaa.documentfoundation.org" is using a "176.9.xxx.xxx" IP address thoughand it seems to be unaffected, so far.

I really hate that a good company/organization gets to have problems from someoneelse's problems with an IP address [or range of] that we/they have now that was leased to some trouble maker in the past.

SO
if you, like me, use Godaddy.com to host your email account[s]/domain[s]/etc., then yo might be affectedlike I am.

But the weird part is that not all of the posts from all of the threads for the 3 lists are being bounced back to LO's system.