On 06/03/2013 03:44 AM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmaster@krackedpress.com <mailto:webmaster@krackedpress.com>> wrote:

    It starts with a date before TDF/LO was even started or needed a
    web site or hosting company.

    Yes, it should be dealt with by the company that is leasing the IP
    address to TDF, or so I was told by the tech support people who
    uses that black list.  He cannot figure out why anyone would black
    list any IP address that is used by LO.  He is a LO user.

    I think there was some trouble with a holder of several of the
    5.x.x.x IP address.  It seems to read, from the black list company
    report, that there was problems with the original user of the IP
    address [s] or maybe how fast the leasing company dealt with the
    problems.

    What ever caused that IP address LO uses to be black listed, it
    should be cleared up for a new user to lease it without them being
    black listed for someone else's issues/problems.

    How long will it take to do the full process?  Even if it was
    fixed at the black listing company, it would take weeks or months
    for all the different users of that list to update their copy of
    the list or "report".  I had one Hosting account change where it
    took over 2 weeks for my Internet access company to update their
    DNS/routing system to reflect the change in the DNS listing to
    match my domain name to the hosting company's server[s].  Of
    course, that was over 10 years ago, before I switched to one
    company for both domain name and web hosting.

I had the same issue with the public ip my isp had given me for my business line. I contacted them to let them know that it was black listed and it was quickly resolved. I think at this point Florian would need to file a support request letting hetzner know the ips in question and informing them the date that ip address was black listed was prior to the ip being given to the TDF and they should immediately get it resolved.

I just did a check on apews.org <http://apews.org> and non of the domains are coming up as being black listed so it seems the ip addresses have already been removed.

--
Jonathan Aquilina

I did my check directly on the IP address of the affected server/hardware. I was told, by my email hosting tech support person, to check the IP address shown in the header of the emails that are affected.

The one from the Mlmmj program stating there was bounced email states:

The email posts that get through do not have the "bilbo2" "5.9.148.85" in the header:

The "10.6.12.26" is the IP address of the email server/service my hosting/email/domain company uses.

I would need to have someone check the header of one of the bounced emails, say one of the following bounced ones.
[list email - email reference number]

<design@global.libreoffice.org> - 5907
<users@global.libreoffice.org> - 30564
<website@global.libreoffice.org> - 11173,  11175,  11176, 11174

Then we can see what is in the header that might be causing the bouncing. The email tech support guy would like to see the header and help figure out that is causing their server to bounce it - according to the black list references. Currently, if I look up the "5.9.148.85" IP at the "apews.org" site, it tells me that that IP address is blocked and why.