2013/3/29 Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sorry for hijacking the subject line. -- Marc
I also notice that there seems to be the same thing happening on most of
the nl donate sites. I suspect the removal of the photos from their
original locations may have caused this or if there was a recent change in
the code for the Photo-Shuffler. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be
anyway of finding out on SilverStripe how/why/what caused the problem other
than either the code changed for PhotoShuffler or the image file/names
changed or were deleted. :-(
I am not sure if the nl donate site admins had their own photos on their
site or if they just used the same photos as the EN-international site.
I can go around and fix the empty photo tags that are causing these
hiccups BUT it would be better if the nl donate site admins did this on
their own. If I go around and fix the nl donate sites, the nl donate site
admins will who have not read this post/thread will most likely be upset.
But on the other hand, our donate nl sites will be working correctly.
* log in as admin
* choose your language site in the "Translations" tab
* once on your nl donate page make sure that you are on the "Start" page
* choose the Photo Shuffle tab
* you will now see all the photos on your Photo Shuffler, the blank pages
are the photos that have disappeared
* pass your mouse cursor on the blank page and you will see a trash can
* click on the trash can to remove the blank pages
If you want to add photos that have already been uploaded to the donate
* choose "Add Image Resource"
* a popup window will appear
* choose "Choose existing" tab
* choose "Select folder" then "assets/PhotoShufflerImages"
* you will be shown all the photos in this folder and just tag the images
that you want to appear on your shuffler. I have tried to label the photos
with the country-code in the name.
If you want to add your own photos:
* click on "Files and Images
* create your own folder
* upload your photos
* go back to "Pages" and add the photos that you uploaded to the
Let me know if you need any help with this.
I've tried to delete those blank pages twice but still there. Also tried to
delete a few of them and then save the page, but the result is the same.
Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software Libre.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy