Sorry for hijacking the subject line. -- Marc

I also notice that there seems to be the same thing happening on most of the nl donate sites. I suspect the removal of the photos from their original locations may have caused this or if there was a recent change in the code for the Photo-Shuffler. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be anyway of finding out on SilverStripe how/why/what caused the problem other than either the code changed for PhotoShuffler or the image file/names changed or were deleted. :-(

I am not sure if the nl donate site admins had their own photos on their site or if they just used the same photos as the EN-international site.

I can go around and fix the empty photo tags that are causing these hiccups BUT it would be better if the nl donate site admins did this on their own. If I go around and fix the nl donate sites, the nl donate site admins will who have not read this post/thread will most likely be upset. But on the other hand, our donate nl sites will be working correctly.

To fix:

* log in as admin
* choose your language site in the "Translations" tab
* once on your nl donate page make sure that you are on the "Start" page
* choose the Photo Shuffle tab
* you will now see all the photos on your Photo Shuffler, the blank pages are the photos that have disappeared
* pass your mouse cursor on the blank page and you will see a trash can
* click on the trash can to remove the blank pages

If you want to add photos that have already been uploaded to the donate site:

* choose "Add Image Resource"
* a popup window will appear
* choose "Choose existing" tab
* choose "Select folder" then "assets/PhotoShufflerImages"
* you will be shown all the photos in this folder and just tag the images that you want to appear on your shuffler. I have tried to label the photos with the country-code in the name.

If you want to add your own photos:

* click on "Files and Images
* create your own folder
* upload your photos

Let me know if you need any help with this.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré