Hi Marc, *

Am 28.03.2013 00:51, schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 26/03/13 05:45 AM, Erich Christian a écrit :
Am 26.03.2013 10:11, schrieb Olivier Hallot:
The donation photo shuffler is broken at best and blinks on broken
links. Is that already known and fixable? I am using latest Firefox on
Linux.

Yes, happens sometimes, but in this case it seems that pics have been
removed from the previous location and therefore cannot be displayed
anymore. Shuffler works but doesn't find all images.

Is there a reason why the images were deleted? Is anyone working on
updating of trimming the photoshuffler images?

Not that I would know. Only a small group has access to the donation
pages, but the shuffler pics are usually located in a folder with public
access for all NL teams.

So maybe no pics were deleted but just moved somewhere else, possibly by
someone unaware of moving shuffler pics, the filenames unfortunately
don't imply this.
They could also have been inserted from another more (lang-)restricted
folder and are not displayed therefore.

Actually I'm not aware of a possibility of tracking deleted or moved
files in assets.
CCing Christian on this topic.

In case it is necessary to try to recover the files we might search the
database for the filenames as long as they are visible.

Cheers
Erich