Hi everyone,

Le 29/03/13 02:29 PM, Marc Paré a écrit :
Hi Christian,

Thanks for the answer.

I will leave some time for the nl site maintainers to go in an fix the
problem on their own and then later, if nothing has been fixed, I'll go
in and remove the blanks. -- Just on the donate site.

Cheers,

Marc

I have updated all of the donate sites and nl sites that were using the PhotoShuffler. I have deleted all of the blank pages and re-installed the bank of images. Let me know if you would like any changes to your PhotoShuffler.

As for the problem, after going through all of the translated sites, I suspect the problem was with a "roll-back" of a site that may have caused all of the translated pages to go back to a prior state or the roll-back caused the breakage of the links.

Regardless, I would ask people to please NOT delete any photos from the photo folder or the upload folders. Delete any photos will result in a blank page being left on some nl site's PhotoShuffler which will cause it to hiccup on changes.

If you site is not "PhotoShuffling" feel free to send me an email and I will help you set it up.

Apologies for the wait for fix, but I thought I would give the nl donate site maintainers a chance to try to fix it themselves.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré