Le 30/03/13 11:39 AM, Olivier Hallot a écrit :

Em 29-03-2013 15:29, Marc Paré escreveu:
Hi Christian,

Thanks for the answer.

I will leave some time for the nl site maintainers to go in an fix the
problem on their own and then later, if nothing has been fixed, I'll go
in and remove the blanks. -- Just on the donate site.

Cheers,

Marc

Sorry to tell Marc, but not even deleting and adding images work.

Supposing I have editing rights (since I logged and have an active Save
button), I get all the deleted images back, with the broken link. Draft
site ignores any changes I do in the photoshuffler.

Adding new resource just opens an empty blank window...

(sigh)

Regards

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

I have corrected the PT-BR page. Olivier could you check it to see if it is OK or if you would like to add more photos? I have added the LibOCon2012 photo to the mix.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré