Hi Daniel, Marc,

Am 29.03.2013 19:30, schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 29/03/13 12:35 PM, Daniel A. Rodriguez a écrit :

Actually, now that I re-read your post, did you "save and publish"
after
your changes? Otherwise, your changes won't be preserved on the
published
site.

I have a 'save' option only

I am not sure, but it looks like there could be some permissions
missing on your account.

Maybe Erich or Christian could look into this?

Translator is the only role availble atm for the Donate subsite. Logged
in the only buttons available are Save and Remove from draft.

Imo this is a bug in Silverstripe for one cannot even request
publication as a Translator.
Christian will know more,

Cheers
Erich