Le 2012-09-12 05:35, Jonathan Aquilina a écrit :

Getting back to topics etc. we should take that to the discuss list for
proper discussion before formalizing it. We need to keep everything
transparent and let people have their say and suggestions. We could
complete the list on the discussion list along with the discussion members
having their say.

Its not a problem we can take this to the discuss list. I think also is
there a way we can do some poll's if needed as that would allow for the
biggest response as people might not possibly be subscribed to the discuss
list.

Yes a poll could be arranged. I think some of the topics will be obvious and there will be no need to poll but we will have to discuss this on the right list rather than adding unnecessary noise on this list. We could hold discussions on the discuss and users list to get some suggestions, but, if we get too many suggestions, we may have to decide on the topic.

We still need a little more time for people to respond to the call for help. It may be a little too quick for now to jump to the choice of topics. Maybe in a day or two? This will give us time to organize a "to-do" list.

I have to go but should be back in 4-5 hours. Family time -- breakfast, and driving my son to school and a little sleep. I'm in Canada.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré