Hi *,

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Rogerio Luz Coelho
<luz.rogerio@gmail.com> wrote:
2011/12/3 Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com>
On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Jonathan Aquilina
<eagles051387@gmail.com> wrote:
On 03/12/2011 15:02, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

4th) When the migration to production occurs will the messages be
migrated?
[...]
Ask two people, get three opinions :-))

Well - I guess it is safest to assume they will not be preserved,
after all it is not even clear what forum software we will settle with
- and while jforum has conversion for phpBB, the other way is not
true.

So I expect them to be erased, we will use them as playgroud work, :) but
people are already finding them and asking real questions  :))))

Yes - it is safe to see it that way.
We will not simply turn off the test-installations after setting up
the real thing, so there will be time to copy over interesting
solutions afterwards.

ciao
Christian