On Sat, 2011-12-03 at 12:02 -0200, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:
Ok I am testing the new forum at forum-test.libreoffice.org and I have some
questions:

1st) Who is responsible for the translations ? I am part/moderator of the
documentation team for Pt-br and it seems something need to get a little
more "user-friendly" for the Potuguese translations.

Well, that could be you.

2nd) Can we have a auto-detect feature to set our localization to the right
language (same as we got in the main libreoffice site) ?

Yes, that would be something that would need to be added, in a
multi-lingual single instance setup. If separate instances of the base
package were used on a per-language basis then one might get a way with
just setting a default..I suppose.

3rd) Can we have instead of showing all the different forum languages in
the main page this page localized and when I want to change this
localization we whould have a dropdown menu on the page (similar to other
projects)? This way it will become less cumbersome in the long run (imagine
100 languages listed in the main page)

Well I doubt we will want to try to support 100 langauges each with
multiple sub-forums..but your concern is not with out merit..

4th) When the migration to production occurs will the messages be migrated?
This will determine the level of acuracy / comitment people will be
incentivated to achieve in this testing envirorment.

not sure what you mean on that?

//drew jensen