How about Math, Macros, and Misc?

Would TDF include the Wiki and web site stuff [ie CMS and other stuff] ?

Would there be sub categories for 3.3.4, 3.4.x line, and 3.5.x line?

On 12/02/2011 11:33 AM, drew wrote:
On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 09:30 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-12-01 05:37, Jonathan Aquilina a écrit :
<snip>
TDF, Writer, Calc, Impress, Base

What others are needed?

<snip>

Hi Marc, Jonathon, et al

I would also like to see general categories where people can talk of
LibreOffice in a specific and general way -- a LibreOffice Community
Hub. We also need to do a better job at community building if we are
serious about this. Maybe the hierarchy could look like this:
Alright - looking over you ideas here on a small break, will have some
time in a few hours and will have this email open while putting more
scaffolding and flesh to the test installation - will send a DM via the
forum to you when I start, an email to the list when at a good stop
point.

I'll tell you it looks a little over detailed as I read the outline,
first time through, also IMO it's not really the moment to cross every T
and dot every I in structure, just enough so to see how the phpBB
feature set would "lean" towards one solution (or one guys view of that)
- then -
will explain my thinking in that reply email as I go though the admin
screens, which should help with some more focused pro / con of the
available packages.

Of course you and Jonathon have the necessary access to alter board
structure also - don't feel you have to hold back simply because I'm
pushing keys right now.

@Christian - When you get a chance, later today, would you update the
rudolf account on the jForum 2.3 instance with enough access to alter
the structures there also. I'd like to really look that over also.

Best wishes,

//drew

========
[LibreOffice Apps (Need Help? Ask Here!]

Writer
Calc
Impress
Draw
Math
Base
Accessibility
Extensions
Templates

========

[Package Support]

* Installation and Configuration (single or home network installation
and configuration)
* Medium/Large Scale Installations (installation; configuration;
management) *
* Security and Performance
* General Questions (related to support only)
* Distribution Feedback and Suggestions (general feedback; platform;
wishlist)

========

[Community Feedback]

* TDF News (news and foundation updates)
* LibreOffice Community News or LibreOffice Café (general updates on our
community; event updates and news; what are other NL groups up to?)
* LibreOffice in the News (what the world thinks of LibreOffice and our
community)
* LibreOffice in Business  (case studies and showcases [NOT A SUPPORT
AREA!]) *
* LibreOffice in Education (case studies and showcases [NOT A SUPPORT
AREA!]) *

========

I am not sure if we would need a dev section. I think the devs are
comfortable with the lists and IRC. The coding concerns coming from
users would find their way in the Apps section of the forums. Same thing
for bug reports and bug results.

* We need to encourage talk of medium/large scale installations in
business and education. This will also create buzz around LibreOffice
and show that we also offer support and guidance for these installations.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré