Le 2010-10-19 18:00, Graham Lauder a écrit :
On Wednesday 20 Oct 2010 10:01:58 Keith Williams wrote:
If you want to drive the site you can login with admin root:

admin/bhorst$1234

Aha Finally, unfortunate that it took so long to get to this point.
The primary discussion here is about administration of the site, it would have
given your case a lot more weight if we had gotten here first. Thank you.

At first look complex but very configurable, I like the flexibility of roles.
Managing users, the depth of options and permissions seems good and I like the
instruction dialogues.

Cheers
GL

Hi Graham

Long time no see! LOL

Great that you are giving use your opinion on the admin functions. Keep this in mind when we try to match these to the specs. once we have them.

Have you tried the Silverstripe. If so, could you give us a comparison on a single posting here? It would be nice to have a comparison critique.

Marc