2012/11/19 Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@libertytrek.org>

On 2012-11-19 1:40 AM, rost52 <bugquestcontri@online.de> wrote:

This can be achieved with many bugs less and full compatibility. MSO
doesn' come up with a new format every week, thus our devs have a very
good chance to adjust LibO to full compatibility.

Sounds easy, doesn't it? Until you realize that the documentation of the
file formats is secret.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to reverse engineer a binary file
format spec (even the new XML formats contain binary code).