Hi :)
The devs team has a list of "Easy Hacks".  The docs team are working at producing something
similar.  The marketing team have a list of specific tasks from fairly simple to quite
complex&involved.  I imagine the design team have something similar but you never know with
artists.  The website team almost certainly has a list of things they wish they had time for.
Translations teams seem to have a list of the chapters with completed, work-in-progress and
unclaimed ones clearly identified.  Translations and docs teams always appreciate someone stepping
in to proof-read.  QA has a list of bug-reports that haven't been triaged yet (probably best to
treat as multiple choice and avoid getting bogged down in ones you can't handle yet (return to them
later)).

Each team has something but it might not be immediately obvious without joining the specific team
and asking for their jobs (or whatever) list.
Regards from
Tom :)