       Another method is to have multiple e-addresses -
           in this way, the e-address will remain valid even if the ISP
changes  ;-)
           each e-address is known to certain ones; I log-in to the
e-address I wish to peruse then go on to the next one, etc.
              [and I'll filter within each as well]

       BTW - my categories vary - from computer-helping to
computer-continuing-education to writing, ... to political and news to
humour ... ... ... then there's genealogical and historical to UTube
postings  ;-)

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM, webmaster-Kracked_P_P <