It is fine the way it is as of now, in fact I quite like the change as
it means I no longer get broken threads in my inbox which leads to it
being cluttered. so my vote lies with the change, I use to use a Linux
machine but found it beyond my comprehension so migrated back to
windows. Florian you made a good choice and I am glad that you have made
it and it must be noted that no matter what one can do you will never be
able to please everybody as that is one of the raw elements of human
nature because as I am sure your all aware humans do no not generally
like a lot of change of difference and that is one of the major root
causes of all disputes!

Regards
Anthony
:)