My proposal for how we are different is:
(Rough draft)
LibreOffice is a free software(free as in freedom) which respects your freedom. You can run, study, modify, share and share the modified versions. MS Office is nonfree software. Users do not control it. They use this power over users to spy on them, [list other malfunctionalities here]. The root of the mistreatment of the users is that users do not control the software. Same is not the case with LibreOffice which is controlled by its users. LibreOffice is a feature-rich and ready-to-use office suite. However, if you would like to add any features, then you can do so yourself too. Or you can hire someone and fund the development. Unlike Microsoft Office, you do not have to beg to the developer to add any features. If anyone adds a feature, then the modifications can be shared so that everyone gets benefit from it. Scribus is such an example of a free software where government funded development to add some features https://ravidwivedi.in/posts/scribus.html. If the software was nonfree, it was not possible.

LibreOffice is used by many educational institutes(most Kerala schools use it) and businesses. [We can emphasize how LibreOffice is good for educational institutes and businesses]

Finally, talk about open standards and interoperability.

--
Ravi Dwivedi
https://ravidwivedi.in/