This is not the place to do this discussion.

We need to work on a brochure not fix any Base problems on this thread[s] about the various brochures.

I need a brochure for my local work. If we start talking about problems with LO, that will not get up anywhere.

To be honest, most people I deal with do not use MSO Access, so Base is not an issue.

SO let us work on the text of the brochure. Let us work on the things we can, and let the developers work on the thing they can,