For one who lives in the USA, I think some of us needs to thank you and all those who are fighting for freedom all over the world.

LibreOffice is fighting for freedom to choose what software we want to use, ours or theirs.

Tim Lungstrom
Elmira, New York, USA.
son, grandson, and great-grandson of veterans of the USA military.
www.lungstrom.com
www.libreoffice-na.us