I was following in the spirit of Tim's post.  I suspect that most contributors are not yet members.
 The membership committee have been working hard to process the applications but there is a bit of
a bottle-neck.  It's not easy as there is probably a vast amount to process and far too few people
able to process them.  TDF is growing fast.  Quite how fast is unlikely to be easily quantifiable
(as Tim was hinting) and whether that growth is going to continue at the same rate.  Continued
exponential growth seems highly unlikely and possibly impossible otherwise it would soon be more
than the number of people currently living and recently deceased.