Le 2011-11-25 06:51, Marc Paré a écrit :
Hi Christian et al

Le 2011-11-25 06:11, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
Nah, the idea would not to have it twice, but only in silverstripe -
if you need it elsewhere you can write a short script to convert a rss
feed of something like that.

If the geographic categories "All, Europe, North/South America (and
probably a missing Asia)" are enough, then I can add them to the
silverstripe calendar and you'll have the same info as on the wiki
page.

Marc did suggest more categories, but I think those are excessive...

ciao
Christian

The suggestions were just examples of what could be added as the categories for events were being added. Anyway, you can find an example of a Google calendar with categories[1]. Just ignore the note that says: "Events from one or more calendars could not be shown here because you do not have the permission to view them." The events would be added from the main Google calendar account and the account can be shared with multiple people. You can toggle the categories from the right hand button (next to "Agenda")

Even better, we are using Google's servers, they take care of the admin -- backups etc.

[1] http://parentreprise.com

I got rid of the error message. Anyway, it's just an example of what we could have, and, some members would be familiar with filling events in Google Agenda.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com