Hallo Andreas,

Am 24.11.2011 20:19, schrieb Andreas Mantke:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2012
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/de

One will have to follow both, in order to get all available information.

It´s a pity, that I don´t have the time to create a DB and bring it
up. :-/

Hmm. That maybe a task for the future, when we attend a big bunch of events.

Okay. Until then, I would suggest not to create a two-dimensional
structure of subpages (one dimension for language/region, one
dimension for the year), but rather keep the single structure of
subpages for languages/regions and create a main paragraph for each
year on each page.

I did that as my proposal on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events

However, I did not mark the page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2012 for deletion yet.

Currently I think, we can manage the events with a wiki page

Hm. The problem is, it´s not a single wiki page, but a bunch of
pages and some events are listed redundantly on several pages.
Think, if you are about to add some usefull information about
LinuxTag 2012, would you sure remember to edit two wiki pages
synchronously?

and the calendar modul
of Silverstripe or a embedded Google calendar.

Hm. Yet another place, where the data about the events have to be
updated manually, in addition to the wiki pages.

Gruß

Stefan