The only problem I had with the BrOffice online magazine was there was no English Translation. Maybe if the idea of an International LibreOffice online magazine was in several of the "common" languages, like English, French, German, Spanish, etc., besides Brazil's Portuguese THEN it would be more International than what BrOffice's publication was.

I would love to see a publication, in many languages, that showcased LibreOffice world wide. Have news about what countries and multinational companies are moving away from MSO and towards LibreOffice.

Maybe with such a publication, in many languages, some organizations, governments, etc., etc., would look at LibreOffice as a more serious player in the office suite market, let alone the Open Source's office suite market.