[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes
- From: Cheng-Chia Tseng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 23:33:07 +0800
- To: sophi <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sophi <email@example.com> 於 2019年8月27日 週二 下午10:38寫道：
> Hi all,
> We have deployed a Weblate instance for testing purpose here:
> You can login with your Pootle account. Cloph has updated it with the
> last strings from master.
> *NOTE*: *it is for testing purpose only*, the test will go-on until end
> of LibOCon and we will make a decision about migration from Pootle to
> Weblate after this test.
> Anonymous making suggestions are not reflected here, only those
> belonging to a group are able to test.
> Your feedback is very welcome of course, we will take it into account
> before making a decision.
There are too many files and paths. Finding the right one I would like to
translate is so painful.
It will definitely better to use folder-like display as Pootle.
by Cheng-Chia Tseng
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes