Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes

sophi <sophi@libreoffice.org> 於 2019年8月27日 週二 下午10:38寫道:

> Hi all,
>
> We have deployed a Weblate instance for testing purpose here:
> https://vm137.documentfoundation.org/
>
> You can login with your Pootle account. Cloph has updated it with the
> last strings from master.
>
> *NOTE*: *it is for testing purpose only*, the test will go-on until end
> of LibOCon and we will make a decision about migration from Pootle to
> Weblate after this test.
>
> Anonymous making suggestions are not reflected here, only those
> belonging to a group are able to test.
>
> Your feedback is very welcome of course, we will take it into account
> before making a decision.

There are too many files and paths. Finding the right one I would like to
translate is so painful.
It will definitely better to use folder-like display as Pootle.

--
Cheers,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng