[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Question on Libo apps names
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Question on Libo apps names
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:51:55 +0200
- To: "Discuss - TDF" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
maybe it is a stupid question or someone already raised it.
Will the names of the single apps inside LibreOffice be the same?
I mean, Calc, Writer, Impress, Math, Base and so on.
Changing them does involve the personality of the Suite, I wonder...
Registered Linux User #466410 http://counter.li.org
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question on Libo apps names||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] lo-build-it
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Translations for LibreOffice in PAP
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question on Libo apps names