[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question on Libo apps names
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question on Libo apps names
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 23:30:57 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Em 10-10-2010 04:51, Valter Mura escreveu:
Hi All,I wouldn't go this way. Lets keep the internal names as is. No mater how ugly they sound to many of us, we got used to them.
maybe it is a stupid question or someone already raised it.
Will the names of the single apps inside LibreOffice be the same?
I mean, Calc, Writer, Impress, Math, Base and so on.
Changing them does involve the personality of the Suite, I wonder...
Imagine how many places we have to touch. The code, the UI, the help, the external docs, the wikis, the reference, the search engines, forums, lists, blogs, products, templates, newsletters...
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Question on Libo apps names||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian language lo-build-ast.po
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian language lo-build-ast.po
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Question on Libo apps names
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] lo-build-it