[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- From: Yosuke Kato <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:14:30 +0900
- To: email@example.com
On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 20:33:33 +0200
Florian Effenberger wrote:
> my plan is to send an e-mail to all native-lang leads soon, offering
> them to set-up mailing lists on demand. I just need a few more days, but
> then we can start.
Good to hear the local mailing lists is comming.
Who are "they"? Do you mean OpenOffice.org native-lang leads to set up
local mailing lists on ooo infrastructure, or did we have native-lang
projects of LibreOffice?
Y(Yosuke Kato) http://ooo-y.jp/
OpenOffice.org Users Group Japan
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||André Schnabel <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||leif <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Translations for LibreOffice in PAP
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists